TEMPER TIP : How To Minimise Shedding
Here are some tips on how to minimize your hair from shedding.
Every wig will shed but there’s a few ways to minimise the risk of losing all your beautiful luscious locks.
- Brush hair gently, from bottom to top.
- Condition after washing to keep the hair strong and moist.
- Avoid bleaching knots. Although bleached knots looks so realistic, it will cause the hair to snap at the root due to dryness from bleaching. So your wig is more likely to shed if it has been bleached causing it to only last a short period of time.
- Use a heat protector when applying heat to your hair
- Try minimising how much you apply heat to your hair or use your straighteners or curlers at low heat.
- Let your wig dry naturally, instead of blowdrying.